Corporate Diagnostic Health Screening
Maximizing Employee Health
Diagnostic Health Screening (DHS)
Maximising Employee Health in your company increases your employee’s productivity and reduces the costs with Sick Leave. Bringing this service onsite for your employees brings minimal disruption to your workplace and accessibility with health screening to detect preventable disease. Point of care testing provides instant results for your employees, enabling targeted advice to optimise their health and well-being.
Why Provide Diagnostic Health Screening?
The key to successful businesses is your employees, they can often be the first point of contact with your customers, representing your business.
Enabling your employees to optimise their Health & Well-Being allows them to build a self-awareness around their health, meaning they are in the best position to conduct their duties.
Point of Care Testing (POCT)
Health 4 U, a Nurse & Nutritional Practitioner led service advocating Health Promotion & Prevention, offers Diagnostic Health Screening through Point of Care Testing (POCT) for your employees.
POCT provides rapid test results and enables highly accurate testing with the Afinion 2 Analyzer which has been certified by the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP) and the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry (IFCC).
By providing rapid results, POCT means convenience, availability of results to facilitate health management and screening for early identification of preventable diseases. Having instant results also means direct targeted action for prevention and treatments, improving health outcomes for your staff and your company.
– Health 4 U will provide this service onsite for your employees, meaning less time off to attend. Consultations can be tailored to meet the needs of your company and your employees; you can select from the packages below to what is best for your employees and company’s success.
– Consultations take 30 mins for each employee.
– POCT is performed through blood samples, taken through finger stick testing, and urine samples.
– Results range from 2 seconds to 7 minutes depending on which test is requested.
– Employees will answer medical questionnaires, have their BMI, Blood Pressure and heart rate recorded detecting for irregular rhythms such as Atrial Fibrillation.
– Targeted nutritional and lifestyle advice will then be provided, individualized to your employees on the spot results.
– Where required, a referral will be sent to their GP/Consultant for further investigations.
* Additional travel fees may apply to areas 25km outside of Cork city.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss the best options for your business or employees, please don’t hesitate to contact us.