Corporate Diagnostic Health Screening
How would you like to attract new employees / retain current employees, increase productivity & reduce the costs of sick leave?
Rapid Results with Finger Tip Point of Care testing
How will Diagnostic Health Screening Improve your workforce?
Enabling your Employees to Optimise their Health & Well-Being allows them to build a self-awareness around their health, meaning they are in the best position to conduct their duties. After all, its your employees who are the 1st point of contact your customers have with your business.
Health 4 U, a Nurse & Nutritional Practitioner Led Service advocating Health Promotion & Prevention, offers Diagnostic Health Screening through Point of Care Testing (POCT).
What is Point of Care Testing?
Through finger tip testing, POCT provides rapid test results & enables highly accurate testing with the Afinion 2 Analyzer which has been certified by the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program ( NGSP) and the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry (IFCC).
It has consistently shown a high degree of accuracy & performance matches, which in some cases, outperforms routine laboratory methods.
With rapid results, POCT means convenience, availability of results to facilitate health management and screening for early identification of preventable diseases. Having instant results also means direct targeted action for prevention and treatments, improving health outcomes for your staff & your company.
– Health 4 U will provide this service onsite for your employees, meaning less time off to attend. Consultations can be tailored to meet the needs of your company and your employees; you can select from the packages below to what is best for your employees and company’s success.
– Consultations take 30 mins for each employee.
– POCT is performed through blood samples, taken through finger stick testing, and urine samples.
– Results range from 2 seconds to 7 minutes depending on which test is requested.
– Employees will answer medical questionnaires, have their BMI, Blood Pressure and heart rate recorded detecting for irregular rhythms such as Atrial Fibrillation.
– Targeted nutritional and lifestyle advice will then be provided, individualized to your employees on the spot results.
– Where required, a referral will be sent to their GP/Consultant for further investigations.
Why Choose Health 4 U
* Additional travel fees may apply to areas 25km outside of Cork city.