- 2 tsp coconut oil or mild/medium olive oil
- 3 tsp medium curry paste
- 2 large onions sliced
- ½ cauliflower cut into small florets
- 200g chickpeas
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 210ml hot vegetable stock
- 1 tsp tamari
- 250g fine green beans
- Handful coriander torn or chopped
- A little sea salt
- Put the oil and curry past into a large frying pan/wok
- Fry the onions over medium heat for 5 mins
- Add cauliflower and chickpeas stirring to coat them in the other ingredients
- Pour in the coconut milk, stock and tamari.
- Bring to the boil then cover and simmer over gentle heat for 30 mins or until cauliflower is soft.
- Stir in the green beans & cook until tender.
- Add salt if necessary and scatter with coriander before serving.
Make sure to check back on our Blog to learn more recipes, which can be part of a diet to help you balance and support your bodily systems to promote good health. If you would like further information about how you can ensure a healthy diet, don’t hesitate to reach out and get in touch with us here at Health 4 U. Or you can book an appointment with Sinéad through our online booking platform, and together we will help you understand and take control of your heart health.