- 4 organic free range chicken breasts – skinless
- 150g kalamata olives
- 1 garlic clove
- Handful fresh sage leaves
- 100g walnut halves
- 4tsp mild/medium olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180c/fan 160c/gas mark 4.
- Rub oil over the base of roasting tin.
- Cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket.
- Blend/finely chop and mix together – olives, garlic, sage, walnuts and oil until smooth.
- Stuff each chicken breast & put into the roasting tin.
- Cook for 20-25 mins or until meat juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with black pepper before serving.
Make sure to check back on our Blog to learn more recipes, which can be part of a diet to help you balance and support your bodily systems to promote good health. If you would like further information about how you can ensure a healthy diet, don’t hesitate to reach out and get in touch with us here at Health 4 U. Or you can book an appointment with Sinéad through our online booking platform, and together we will help you understand and take control of your heart health.