Serves 6 large muffins
40g ground almonds
60g ground flax seeds
2 tsp gluten free baking powder
30g coconut oil, melted
30g sesame seeds
40g sunflower seeds
90g dried cherries, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- In a food mixer blend the xylitol, eggs, coconut butter and water on high speed until very smooth.
- Add the ground almonds, flax meal and baking powder and blend until well combined.
- Add the sesame seeds, sunflower seed and chopped dried cherries and pulse the blender a few time to ensure all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Spoon the batter into muffin or cake cases.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes for full sized muffins or 15-20 minutes for cupcake sized snack muffins.
- Cool and serve.
Allergens: nuts, eggs, sesame seeds.
Check back soon to learn more recipes which can be part of a diet to help you balance and support your bodily systems to promote good health. If you would like further information about how you can ensure a healthy diet, don’t hesitate to reach out and get in touch with us here at Health 4 U. Or you can book an appointment with Sinead through our online booking platform, and together we will help you understand and take control of your heart health.